C-Art Festival is Cumbria’s award winning tourist attraction promoting Cumbria’s contemporary arts, featuring special events, exhibitions, installations, an artists directory, open studios and more.
“Once again my wife an I were so impressed by the organisation. I just wish we could have visited more studios. Everyone we met was delightful – such enthusiasm! C-Art is a wonderful event”
C-Art Festival 2017 – 8-17 September
The 10 days will include:
- Cumbrian Artist of the Year Exhibition launch and Awards Ceremony,
- Art Fair at Rheged, Penrith of over 50 high quality arts, furnature, jewellery and more
- Live Art and Performance at Rheged, Penrith
- Rolling Film Programme at Rheged, Penrith
- Artists Open Studios (Please check individual listings)
- Open Studios weekend with Artists and Galleries opening their doors across Cumbria from 10am – 5pm each day
- Art in Extraordinary Places
- Crafts and Music Event @ Brunswick Yard, Penrith, with Crafty Vintage
Throughout the week artists will continue to open studios (see individual listings)
C-Art is an Eden Arts project.
for information contact: info(at)c-art.org.uk