The C-Art Festival takes place from Friday 8th – Sunday 17th September at Rheged, Penrith and we’re looking for individuals or groups to assist with a number of roles.
- C-Art gallery shop set up (6th – 8th Sept)
- Cumbrian Artist of the Year exhibition installation/pack down
- Art fair set up/pack down
- Event stewards/guides
- Artist liaison and runner duties
- Lowthermere attraction guides
- Beastie workshop assistants
- C-Art Soiree ft. Joan Shelley event assistants
(click on each to find out more)
Some of these positions will take place prior to the event, and some are during the festival.
You will be provided with refreshments during your time at the event and it’s a great opportunity to be involved with Cumbria’s biggest contemporary arts festival. You’ll meet lots of like minded people, make new friends, get to enjoy and experience some really cool things, plus you can even add your role to your professional vitae.
If you want to be involved in C-Art in any of these roles, we would love to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eden Arts on 01768 899444.